Friday 29 June 2012

Recording studio pictures

Here are a few pictures from one of my favourite days ever, a day spent in the recording studio with my friend Diallo, an excellent singer/songwriter/guitar player. I played violin on a couple of his songs and we also worked with a young man named Duy who is writing and recording music. He had the ideas, and together all of us -- along with studio engineer/fantastic keyboard player Emmanuel, created arrangements and recorded the parts. One of the most fun things was playing harmonies with myself and sounding like an entire string section! We all had a great time working together and I think the results were excellent.

Emmanuel

Diallo

Adding vocal harmonies

Hmm, wonder what I was playing here?

Arranging one of Duy's songs

listening carefully

Happy group at the end of a productive day



No comments:

Post a Comment